Registration Documents

What to bring

When registering with us for the first time at least two documents from the list below are required for each person registering.

  1. Current signed passport;
  2. Current UK photo-card driving licence with paper counterpart;
  3. Local Council tax bill for the current year
    • OR utility bill
    • OR bank statement,
    • OR mortgage statement
    • OR HMRC tax statement.

All documents should be originals.
Internet printouts or photocopies cannot be accepted.
Bank statements or utility bills should be not more than 3 months old.

Your data

We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office for Data Protection under registration number ZA034776. We take the handling of your data seriously and employ a third party IT specialist company to maintain our network. Any data is stored on a secure network that cannot be accessed remotely. Any fingerprints taken are encrypted and cannot be seen on any computer monitor. We will never share your data with any third party. A copy of our data protection policy can be supplied upon request.